As Italian actress Monica Bellucci, who turns 51 today, gears up to play the new Bond girl in the next 007 adventure, Spectre, we tell you seven things about the oldest ever Bond girl that you probably didn’t know.
- Even at 51, the Italian beauty looks as ravishing as ever. Want to know her beauty secret? A light face cream, a dab of mascara and some bright red lipstick. That’s it!
- Monica Bellucci did her first catwalk for Dolce and Gabbana when she was 25. She became the face of the fashion label 20 years later.
- The actor has two daughters – Deva and Leonie. She bared all on the cover of Vanity Fair when she was pregnant, in 2005.
- She wanted to be a lawyer, and only began modelling to fund her way through university.
- Before their separation in 2013, Monica and her husband, Vincent Cassel, lived in separate apartments within the same mansion in Paris to avoid routine.
- Monica speaks fluent French, English, Spanish, and Italian.
7. Despite turning 51, many people still consider Monica to be one of the most beautiful people in the world. When she turned 40, viewers on the French television show ‘La plus belle femme du monde’ voted and gave her the ‘Most Beautiful Woman In The World’ title.